9 Optimization Tools For Effective Digital Marketing
iOS14 updates. Privacy laws. Chaotic ad performance. The changes that have occurred and are occurring are impacting digital marketers on their road to success. Even though gathering and analyzing data has always played a central role, how you use that data has become even more crucial.
Below you’ll find a list of optimization tools to help you collate and analyze data. While each of these tools will require an investment, it will be well worth it.
1. Rocket Science ID
If you prefer science to pure guesswork, then Rocket Science ID is for you.
Not only do they use the latest technology designed for B2B and B2C companies, but this technology is also compliant, accurate, and effective for capturing leads.
Is that all it does? Certainly not! Their algorithms can tell what your leads’ behavioural patterns are and target people with similar patterns, providing the right market. If the data is overwhelming, Rocket Science ID will work with your marketing team by using their tools, to save you money and get you more sales.
Unlike Facebook pixels, the data you collect never expires — and the quality of your leads will undoubtedly improve!
This tool has it all. AdEspresso can bulk create campaigns, set rules, analyze your data and more.
What Are the Benefits of AdEspresso?
- AdEspresso supports campaigns across Google, Facebook, and Instagram
- The campaigns can be managed from one place and optimized with automated rules
- Make single ad edits or do it in bulk
- Get aggregated statistics and customize the information to show what is relevant
- Collaborate across the world
- Take advantage of the library with webinars and courses
What Else Should You Know?
- Prices start at $49/month with options for $99/month and $259/month. Each has different features and some include unlimited ad spend
- It works for individuals, small businesses, and agencies
- Options for campaign reviews and one on one coaching
3. GT Pro Media
GT Pro Media uses CRO funnel builders and direct response copywriters to build good-looking "Hybrid Hero" landing pages that are designed to convert.
What Comes With GT Pro Media?
- CRO wizards
- Funnel hackers
- Digital strategists
- Direct response copywriters
Still unsure? Schedule a free 20-minute growth strategy call to see if GT Pro Media is a good fit.
Proof builds trust, creates urgency and increases conversions.
Benefits of Using Proof
- Build credibility with Hot Streaks
- Create scarcity with live visitor count
- Boost confidence with recent activity
Proof Plans and Features
Users can choose either annual or monthly plans, both of which include:
- 10,000 unique features
- Unlimited domains
- Unlimited notifications
- A/B conversions
- Conversion analytics
- Live chat support
- Various other notifications
Trackify is an all-in-one Facebook pixel app for Shopify. It allows users to create highly targeted and optimized campaigns.
- Easy Pixel integration
- Tracking tags
- Pixel back up
- Build Custom and lookalike audiences
- Sync FB product catalog
- Custom DPA feature
- Create lookalikes
There are three options, Business, Marketer, and Enterprise. The analytics options and number of pixels available differ in each plan.
VWO allows you to conduct research, do A/B testing, create funnels to understand where customers drop off, and conduct experiments — all without a developer!
What Does it Do?
- Edit any element on your webpage
- Use Widgets
- Change code
- Get visitors sessions recording
- Take advantage of heatmaps
- Understand why experiments failed
- Learn about customers with on-page surveys
- Use web push notifications and FB messenger
Will it Break the Bank?
There are various options available. These include Growth, Pro, and Enterprise. There is a handy comparison sheet to help you choose the right level of functionality.
Do you want optimization tools that control all your ad campaigns from one ad tracker? If so, Voluum could be for you. Especially if you are an affiliate marketer.
Benefits of Using Voluum
- Affiliate marketing dashboard
- Custom conversion tracking
- Impression tracking
- Organic traffic tracking
- Different tracking modes
- Real-time reporting
- Data grouping and drill down
- Error log
- A/B split testing
- Rule-based traffic distribution
- API access
- Bot filtering
- Custom alerts
- Automation rules
- Campaign pausing
Voluum Plans and Features
There are four different Voluum pricing plans to choose from. Prices range from Discover at $89/month to Agency at $999/month.
ProveSource increases conversion rates by highlighting recent orders, product reviews, and customer behaviours.
How Does it Work?
- Create an account
- Install your snippet
- Create notifications
- Turn visitors into customers
- Track and Monitor
What Does it Cost?
There are three options — Starter for $18, Growth for $45, and Monster for $91. They are all monthly but billed annually. And there is a money-back guarantee if in case you don’t like the service!
DemandJump shows what your target audience and competitors are doing and what actions to take to improve.
- Provides advice on content marketing
- Get consumer insights
- See your customers path to purchase with cross channel analytics
- Build Custom and lookalike audiences
- See what drives conversions and revenue
There are three options, ranging from $99 per month to $799 per month. There is also a personalised Enterprise option.
Final Thoughts on Optimization Tools for Digital Marketers
Any one of these tools can help you get organised and leverage more accurate data. Use them to understand your customers better, make performance-based decisions, and restore what you lost to the new privacy rules. And once they’re in place, enjoy watching the sales roll in.
NOTE: This post contains affiliate links. AdLeaks earns a commission from purchases made through affiliate links on our site.
To take advantage of more deals and get exclusive digital marketing secrets, click here to Join AdLeaks now!