9 Tracking Tools For Digital Marketers to Stay on Top of the Data
According to one dictionary definition, to track means to ‘follow the trail or movements of (someone or something), typically in order to find them or note their course.’
Effective digital marketers need to be experts at tracking. But things change so quickly in the industry that the old methods and techniques may not be as reliable as they once were. That's why we’ve created a list of tracking tools to help you get the right data when you need it.
Remember: the more reliable your tracking is, the better your targeting and optimization will be. And that means more sales and revenue for you and or your clients.
This is an ad platform that is easy to launch and easy to use. And AdLib covers 250 countries and territories.
How Does it Work?
- Sign up and get self service access without a contract
- Create your campaign without a
- Have AI optimize campaigns
- Upload creatives or have or have AdLib’s build one
- Protect your brand’s privacy and looks
Is it Expensive?
Prices start at $99 per month and this goes up depending on your needs. But, just so you know, AdLib also provides some free tools including various calculators.
If native ads are your niche then Brax should be close to your heart. It manages all your native ads from one single dashboard.
What Will Brax Help With?
- Brax integrates with various platforms including Taboola, Outbrain, etc.
- It tests creatives across campaigns and networks
- Track your accounts on one dashboard
- Change any aspect of your campaigns including bulk adjustments
- Compare platforms to see which are providing the best ROI
- Creates custom calculated metrics
- Works in multiple currencies
What’s in a Brax Subscription?
It starts at $199 for a $10,000 per month ad spend and goes to $2499 for a $1,000,000 ad spend per month. Try it now and take advantage of a 15-day trial.
For those of you who want to track calls and web leads, CallRail can help. CallRail provides analytics so you can optimize your campaigns.
What’s in CallRail For You?
- Call tracking and analytics
- Dynamic number insertion
- Multi-Touch CPL reporting
- Set up numbers instantly
- Record phone calls
- No contract required
What Subscription Options Are Available?
Plans and pricing options depend on what you need. You can choose features like call tracking, leads, conversation intelligence, or form tracking. Also, there is a free trial to see if it’s the right fit for you!
Maximus is another native advertising platform that allows you to put your strategies on autopilot across all major advertising networks.
- Automatically scales to meet budgets and goals
- Lets users set parameters and optimize to increase ROI
- Streams ad cost and revenue in real time
- 24/7 Support including Webhook and API
- Has multi language and currency capabilities
For starters, it’s $499 per month and $999 for professional users. Both allow an ad spend of up to $100,000. Maximus has solutions for agencies, brands, and performance marketers.
Tackle complex performance data using this tracking tool! Media buyers and affiliate marketers use RedTrack to increase efficiency by using one platform.
Benefits of Using RedTrack
RedTrack provides solutions for affiliates, ad agencies, advertisers, publishers, and other digital marketers. Some of the solutions include:
- 20+ API integrated traffic sources
- Real-time reports based on raw data
- Cross campaign multi touch attribution
- Privacy friendly tracking
- White label reporting portal
- Tracking without redirects and third party cookies
- Accurate attribution based on raw data
Individual plans start at $49 per month and go to $112 per month. Team plans start at $187 per month and go to $1199 per month. There is also a free trial and seasonal sales available.
6. Thrive Tracker
Thrive Tracker empowers your campaign management by using AI tracking. The data gathered allows you to optimize your campaigns. It integrates various traffic sources into one dashboard.
Special Features Using Thrive Tracker
- AI Optimization
- Bot Filter
- Fast Redirect
- Funnel Support
- LP Pixel
How Much Does It Cost?
Prices start at $35 per month and are billed annually. There is also a $79 per month option and a custom option. You can start with a free trial to see if Thrive Tracker is the right fit for you.
TrackDrive provides call tracking and lead-to-call automation as well as powerful call analytics.
Features With TrackDrive
- Call tracking
- Lead scheduler
- Agent control center
- Multiple telephone providers
- Dynamic number insertion
- Integrates with a number of platforms
Prices depend on your needs and other factors like the origin of the call and call forwarding targets. But prices start as low as $50.
Wincher is an SEO tool that helps brands get traffic from organic searches and monitors keyword performance.
Benefits of Using Wincher
- Improve your rankings
- Track your performance
- Outrank competitors
- Discover new important keywords
How Can it Help You?
- Provides a clear view of how you rank for keywords across your whole site
- Gives suggestions on how to improve pages
- Get reports and alerts
- Allows you to track competitors and gives updates on their performance
- Options for agencies and brands to suit your needs
- Prices start at $24 per month and go to $199 per month
If you’re an Amazon seller struggling to track sales from Facebook, ZonTracker is for you!
What it Does
- See Amazon sales attributed inside Ads Manager in a separate column
- Make decisions based on the bottom of the funnel
- Optimize purchase events using their very own ‘Amazon pixel’
- Sync multi channel funnels back to FB and improve optimization
- Track regional keyword ranking
- See map of sales per U.S state
- Easy split testing
Prices start at $39 per month for the starter package. $79 per month for Premium. And $349 per month for premium plus.
Final Thoughts on Tracking Tools for Digital Marketers
Not knowing where your conversions are coming from, or if they are even accurate, can make tracking a nightmare. Further, failing to use the right tools for your advertising niche, like native or Amazon, can make it harder to grow your brand and scale your business.
Implementing one or more of these tools will help you to keep on top of everything. They will help you see where you can improve and make changes to optimize your campaigns. You can also use this data to make cuts or increases in key categories to reach a better ROAS quickly.
NOTE: This post contains affiliate links. AdLeaks earns a commission from purchases made through affiliate links on our site.
To take advantage of more deals and get exclusive digital marketing secrets, click here to Join AdLeaks now!