Facebook Updates Recap
Stay on top of Facebook Updates on Business Products and Services
It is important that you are aware of the changes of some business tools. Facebook Updates are dynamic and crucial to any advertiser. For the month of May, here are the highlights of those Facebook updates.
Facebook's Newest Products and Services
- Thruplay is set as the default optimization for video views campaign. This is done to help simplify the video ad buying process. Additionally, driving of results are even more aggressive.
- Customers can now easily shop thanks to the ability of creators to tag products in Instagram posts.
- You can now post your job in relevant Groups within your community. This will make the post possibly reach more potential candidates.
- Expect a new tool in the coming months. This tool will allow you to manage your off-Facebook activity. Facebook believes that offering transparency and control will have a positive, long-term effect for businesses using the platform.
- Facebook will update the financial ad policy to prevent misleading ads and greedy advertisers planning to scam people.
Help on How to Achieve Your Business Goals
- Facebook introduced easier ways to manage and promote your business. These new tools are: Automated Ads, appointments and new video editing tools.
- Get tips on how to hire an efficient and effective employee for the summer season with Jobs on Facebook.
- Convert your Facebook Page visitors into customers with the power to book an appointment directly on the Page. Additionally, manage appointments for free with Appointments on Facebook.
Facebook Updates on Insights and e-learning Courses
- Learn how to advertise and list your products on Marketplace. Moreover, learn how you can use Marketplace to drive sales.
- Learn how food consumers are using mobile devices to achieve instant satisfaction. On the other hand, relying on social platforms as a guide through the customer journey.
- Watch educational videos from Blueprint on how to master marketing on Facebook. The videos are perfect for starting businesses.
Success Stories from Businesses Using the New Tools
- Hydro Flask used Instagram Stories to deliver ads and reach more audience. As a result, they saw an 80% increase in revenue.
- Canada Learning Code, a Toronto-based nonprofit organization, used Facebook's campaign budget optimization to attract. Additionally, they used auto advanced matching and dynamic creative optimization to encourage people to register for its new, monthly class series. As a result, they have a 44% increase in completed registrations.
- Prudy Beauty Shop is using Appointments on Facebook which accounts for 90% of their total bookings. Additionally, they also use Appointments to prompt customers to make follow-up appointments generating 75% of repeat business.
Facebook is dynamic because they want to offer only the best. It is important for you to keep up with these changes to get the most out of using the platform.